Have you ever wondered about your senses? Throughout time, we all known of our five senses. People may lost some senses through medical, accidents, trauma, work, serving in the military, or other reasons that may of caused them to go away. Some wonder what it may be like if you don’t have one of the senses or what if you have extra or enhanced senses?
Some may wish they don’t have certain senses due to whatever the case may be.
But, what if you have enhanced or extra senses? Some might say to have enhanced senses, you might to be on drugs to make you feel like that. But, what if it’s like the James Cameron’s Avatar (2009) movie when the Avatars can feel all of the energy around them. From the land, animals, people, mother nature, and among other things.
If we could feel all the aspects of the world, wouldn’t we know how to take care of the world we live in. Our world would become more healthier, animal and plant population would rise (if the animals and plants are on the watch-list or verge of extinction), and the natural resources would slowly restore, if the source has not fully depleted already.
Imagine having clean water, air, no pollution, no droughts, and an all around thriving environment. That means people would be able to have more access to a healthier lifestyle and to be able to have more access to food.
- How can we get more peoples attention to get the world to become a better, healthier and environmentally-sound place to live in?
- How can one destroy the Earth so quickly?
- Does not one think about the inhabitants within and the health factors it may cause?
- Does not one think of the inhabitants lifestyle it may affect?
- How well do you know of all the factors of the Earths and inhabitants ways that could cause potential good or bad for the future?
- Would the world eventually be restored?
- Or, would the world turn into some apocalyptic, survivalist system?
- Would there be wars over the basic needs for life?
There are so many questions out there for the curious minds.
What do you think of the sense of the world?